Friday, September 02, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing - Sweet Sunflowers

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing August Blog Hop - Sweet
Sunflowers! We are so excited to share some alternate ideas featuring 
this month's amazing kit! 

This month' s kit is filled with gorgeous watercolored papers and envelopes 
as well as (2) ink spots, embellishments and a FREE GIFT!
There is so much to love about this kit!



Here are my alternative projects:



I used the free gift as a mask to add
the Stampin' Paste on to my card base. 
Once dried, I added some speckles using my
waterpainter and Soft Suede ink. 



I stamped the bouquet images onto the card front using
Versamark and clear embossing powder. I then
die cut the center of the card using the Stylish Shapes
circle die and added it to the front along with pieces
from the kit.



Finally, I created a tag from the green card
using the Taylor Made tag die and the kit contents.
I added the tag to this little sunflower growing
kit as a fun party favor thank you gift.

Be sure to reserve your September kit - Spooky Treats -
for all your little ghosts and gobblins by September 10th!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Check out more great alternative ideas from the rest of the team:



All Aboard the Santa Express! 


2 comments:

Lizzy Gabiou said...

#stampitcontest I love the way you use the mask and the embossing paste to make the beautiful bee hive design! I have not tried this method but I will now totally want to try it! Thank you for sharing such beautiful card and gift designs!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks, Lizzy! It's so easy - definitely give it a try!!