Saturday, September 03, 2022

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - CASING Cindy

Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome back to the Create with Connie and Mary
Saturday Blog Hop! Are you enjoying our
CASE the designer theme? I know I am! Today, we
are CASING Cindy!




I did a throwback on Cindy's blog to August 19, 2011!!
This card caught my eye because it was one of my favorite stamp 
sets at the time - I loved that background!
For my card, I featured the gorgeous Snow Crystal
stamp. It takes up the entire card front but I really love the
detail in this snowflake! I added a Christmas sentiment but this
image can certainly be used all thru the winter season! 


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snow Crystal, Handmade Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends, Simply Elegant Trim, silver Metallic Cotton ribbon, Handmade Tag punch

Happie Stampin'!

Ready to see how the rest of the team CASED Cindy?
Go NEXT to see what Connie created and BACK
to see what Debbie has created!




Hop Aboard the Santa Express!!!
(click the photo to enlarge)






1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, you did go way back! I didn't even recognize the card, it's been so long, LOL!