Friday, September 02, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #202

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)


Thanks for joining me for this week's rubberFUNatics 
Challenge! The thme for today is Simple Stampin'.
It's a great way to introduce new stampers to cardmaking,
but it's not as easy as it looks to avid stampers!
We always want to dress, bling or layer it up! 



Lucky for me the Cottage Rose stamp set is gorgeous 
all on it's own! I literally just stamped the images
onto a Very Vanilla cardbase using Crumb Cake ink and added 
speckles using my Waterpainter and Crumb Cake ink. SO SIMPLE!
After adding the sentiment, I had to put the card to the side
until my "it needs some bling" feeling subsided! 

Simple Stamping is my go-to whenever I need
to make multiples of one card or if I'm in a time-crunch.
It's a real time-saver and shows you really don't need
much to make a pretty card!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cottage Rose
Ink: Crumb Cake, Craft White
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Accessories: Waterpainters

I hope you'll give Simple Stampin' a try soon!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

(click photo to enlarge)


All Aboard the Santa Express!
Join me for a fun Holiday Project Kit to Go
featuring the Santa Delivery bundle.

Get all the details HERE

No comments: