Friday, September 03, 2021

rubberFUNatics Weekly Card Challenge #151

 Good Morning, Stampers!


This week, we are creating using a combination of 
these rich Fall colors. I took it one step further
and mimicked the layout of the leaves, too! 
I don't know about you, but I really find it easier 
to create when I have a little inspiration to get me started!


I started with a Very Vanilla card base. Then I added a second layer
using the Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle and the Stitched Greenery
die. I stamped the leaves onto Very Vanilla using Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot and
Bumblebee ink. I die cut them using the Stitched Leaves to add
a little extra texture to the each one. I finished it off with the sentiment
stamped onto Vellum using tuxedo Black ink. My little trick to adhering the sentiment 
is to add a drop of glue onto each side of the sentiment on the backside 
and cover the \top with a gem to hide the adhesive. 

I hope you have fun with this weeks challenge!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Stitched Leaves
 Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot, Bumblebee
Paper: Very Vanilla, Vellum
Accessories: Stitched Greenery die, Stitched Leaves die, Gilded Gems, Stitched So Sweetly dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: