Saturday, September 04, 2021

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - In the Garden

 Good Morning, Stampers!


The Create with Connie and Mary Saturday design
team is back this week with an In the Garden theme.

I immediately thought of my Mother-in-law who once had me stop 
my car on the side of the road so she could pick some Queen Anne's Lace
for her wildflower garden. At the time, I thought it was a bit silly, but once 
she planted it and it spread throughout her entire
garden space, it really was a beautiful site! 
She is the reason I had to have the Queen Anne's Lace set!


I stamped the stem of the flower using Early Epsresso
ink and stamped the inside of the flowers usig Whisper White
ink. I love how realistic these flowers are! 


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Queen Anne's Lace
Ink: Early Espresso, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake twine, Scallop Contour dies, Penned Flower dies


Happie Stampin'!


Thanks so much for hopping with us this week!
Go NEXT to see what Connie has created or
BACK to see what Debbie has created!



2 comments:

Gale S. said...

Beautiful! I love Queen Anne's lace. Some people feel it is a weed (gasp!). I like the way the brown scallop mimics the rectangle scallops.

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks so much, Gale! I'm so glad you could hop along with us this week!!