Thursday, September 30, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Thing September Blog Hop - Haunts and Harvest

 Good Morning, Stampers!

Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Thing September Blog Hop!
I was so excited for this kit - the sweet little treat holders
and that wheel barrow made from the box - 
such a fun way to celebrate Fall!



My first thought when thinking about an alternative idea
was how fun it would be to see these lit up! 
I used a battery-operated light set making really 
easy to decorate anywhere.
I punched holes in all of them and assembled them
according to the kit instructions, wrapping each one
 around a light as I went along.


Look how fun!!! You can hang them like a banner
or let them flow around your Fall Decor. 





I saved all the little punched holes and used them
as a confetti shaker for my card. I slipped them into a clear
bag along with a piece of Basic White cardstock and
adhered the bag to the card front. I just added a sentiment from the
stamp set included in the kit, a couple of stamp leaves and a few
pieces of Pale Papaya ribbons to finish it off


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Ready to see more fun alternative ideas? Check out the rest of the team projects below:

No comments: