Friday, October 01, 2021

rubberFUNatics Weekly Card Challenge #154

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Happy World SMILE DAY! I knew this would be a 
great theme for this week's rubberFUNatics Weekly
Card Challenge! I challenge you to create a card
and send it to someone to bring a smile to their face!


This little ray of sunshine definitely brings a smile
to my face! It's so stinkin' sweet! But it's not for me - 
I will send off this birthday smile out soon 
to a special birthday girl!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sharing Sunshine
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Bumblebee, Flirty Flamingo, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Bumblebee , Pool Party, Pattern party DSP
Accessories: Layering Circle dies, Border dies, Checks and Dots embossing folders


Thanks for stopping by this week!
I hope you are inspired to send a smile today!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: