Sunday, March 08, 2020

Easter Retreat to Go - All the Details!

Good Morning, Stampers!

My latest rubberFUNatics Easter Retreat to Go is in the books! As promised, I have a few things to share with you in case you weren't able to get one before they sold out! I also have a PDF option for the projects that is available below...


These were the "pillow gifts" I included. They feature the 
little purse from the All Dressed Up dies. I snuck a little 
bracelet candy treat and Neutrogena mini make-up remover 
cloth inside.


This was the "extra swag" that included a sampler
of Stampin' Dimensionals, Peaceful Poppies Sequins,
Petal Pink ribbon, Stampin' Sponges and Metallic Pearls.


PRIZE PATROL! Who doens't LOVE PRIZE 
PATROL??!! EVERYONE was a winner!
I included embossing folders, ribbon and
sequins, designer papers and stamp sets.


I think these retreat bags were my favorite!
I included a personalized bag that was a 
perfect color match to the Painted Poppies Suite! 


The PDF is now available! (6) full-color projects complete with 
step-by-step instructions. 

Easter Retreat PDF - $12.00
(sent upon payment confirmation)



Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: