Monday, March 09, 2020

Dollar Store Stampin' Up! Style Monday Makeover - Lunch Tray Sampler

Good Morning, Stampers!

I've been back checking out the 
dollar store again and look what I 
stumbled upon! I don't mean that I'm cooking
up lunch, I created a sampler featuring
the soon-to-be-released Ornate Garden Suite
coming in April 1st and that ain't no joke!!



I punched (2) holes at the top
using my Crop-a-dile and added ribbon for hanging.


And created these templates from
chip board. This will allow me
to make some interchangeable
inserts for any occasion!


Here it is all finished!
I combined the Ornate Garden Suite with
the Bird Ballad Suite from the Annual
Catalog. I think they were created
especially for each other!


Watch for more details on the Ornate Garden
Suite coming soon! 
SU!pplies
Stamps: Free as a Bird, Lined Alphabet, Ornate Style
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Whisper White
Paper: Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Ornate Garden DSP
Accessories: Ornate Floral embossing folder, Gilded Gems, Ornate Layers dies, Ornate Garden Ribbon Pack, Ornate Borders dies, Crop-a-dile, Label Me Lovely punch, Label Me Fancy Punch, Chipboard

You can check out all of the
great projects and add yours, too
on our group Facebook page HERE
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cute and clever idea

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks Colleen!