Saturday, March 07, 2020

Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop - One Layer Cards

Good Morning, Stampers!

One Layer Cards or is our theme for this week.
It can also be referred to as #simplestamping.
Some find them easy to do and others find it harder
than the most detailed card. What do you think?


For me personally, I find them to be a huge 
time-saver but at the same time, I 
struggle with them looking to boring and "blah". 😃

I used the Tags in Bloom stamp set for my card. It is the one 
of the newest Sale-A-Bration stamp sets from the 2nd release
that is now available.

I did a little masking on this card to give the illusion 
of a layered label - I think it worked!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Tags in Bloom
Ink: Saddle Brown Stazon, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Paper: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon, Blender Pen, Wink of Stella

Happie Stampin'!
 Take a look at what the rest of the
design team created! Go NEXT to see
what Connie has created, or BACK to
see what Debbie has created!

      

No comments: