Friday, July 24, 2015

You've Got This Notepad

Good Morning, Stampers!

As promised, I have the first of several days of swaps to share with you! Today's project is a journal I created for my roommates. It's a great way to keep all of their notes on all the convention activities close at hand. I began with a basic black paper notebook. I added artist paste (see info on this from previous post) to the cover and allowed to dry. Once dried, I stamped the speckled background using Metallic Gold ink. Tthe flower was stamped in Jet Black Stazon, colored with Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake inks. Once cut,  I added Crystal Effects to the entire flower and allowed to dry completely overnight. I finished it off with ribbons, stamps and punches.


Here is the flower and paste close up:

SU!pplies:
Stamps: You've Got This
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, God Metallic ink
Paper Very Vanilla, Vellum,
Accessories: Striped Scallop thinlits, Bold Butterfly thinlits, Burlap ribbon, Natural Chevron ribbon, Gold Sequin Trin, Elegant Butterfly punch, Artist Paste

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: