Friday, July 10, 2015

Scalloped Artist Paste

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have been playing around with artist paste the last few days - creating Convention gifts and swaps for the upcoming Stampin' Up! Convention. I practiced on a few things like this card, to get the hang of it. I have to say, it is FUN! It really is easy to work with. I have found that it dries fairly quickly and is quite flexible - allowing to add embellishments and stamps with ease...

I used the Striped Scallop thinlit as a template and lightly spread a thin layer of the paste with my finger.  By the time I was done coloring and cutting the flower, the paste was dry! I kept the card simple so that it focuses more on the paste. Pretty cool stuff!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: You've Got This
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Smokey Slate, Whisper White
Accessories: Striped Scallop thinlit, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Artist Paste (art section)

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: