Thursday, July 23, 2015

Holiday Joy

Good Morning, Stampers!

As you know, I am in Salt Lake City enjoying the Stampin' Up! 2015 Convention! I have TONS of samples of swaps to share with you, but I don't want to give any secrets away just yet!

So, I have one of the cards we created in my Christmas In July card class from this past week to share with you. I love gold leaves for the Holidays and the Vintage Leaves is the perfect choice! So many fun and fabulous embellishments and papers that all coordinate to make it a true sparkling creation!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: VIntage Leaves
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil, Gold Shimmer
Accessories: Gold Doily, Leaflets framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Gold Permanent Marker, Wonderful Wreath framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler Think Baker's Twine, Gold Embossing folder, heat tool, Stylish Stripes embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

**Come back tomorrow - I have swaps to share with you! **

No comments: