Thursday, April 16, 2015

CCMC - Sketch Challenge #351

Good Morning, Stampers!

I hope you will consider playing along in this weeks' Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge! It's a simple layout with a bit of a fun and unique edge. There are so many ways you can take this challenge, Visit Create with Connie and Mary to see how all of the designers used this sketch and play along!


My card couldn't be any easier to create! I took advantage of the Adventure Bound designer paper and added the sentiment on top with a Window Sheet and White Stazon. I love this paper - realistic patterns and scenes that are great for any occasion!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Adventure Awaits
Ink: White Stazon, Island Indigo
Paper: Basic Gray, Window Sheets, Adventure Bound DSP
Accessories: Neutral Candy Dots

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

No comments: