Friday, April 17, 2015

Double Fold Wedding Card

Good Morning, Stampers!

We had our RubberFUNatics downline meeting this past week. I look forward to our monthly meetings as it is one of the times I get to stamp with everyone! Each of us provide a shoebox swap and this is the card I featured. I tried to incorporate a fun fold into my project as well as showcase a technique and this is what I came up with. I know there is a technical name for this, but I am calling it the Double Fold Flip Card. The finished card fits nicely into a #10 business envelope.
Instructions are below!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: For the New Two
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Something Borrowed DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Neutrals Candy Dots, Apothecary Accents framelits, Basic Pearls
(Click to enlarge)
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: