Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Butterfly Wishes

Good Morning, Stampers!

I came across this scrap piece of Irresistibly Yours DSP when cleaning up my table the other day. Instead of throwing it away (I am a saver!), I decided to challenge myself to create a card. Worked out okay, I think?!

This pre-embossed designer paper is a great way to customize and coordinate any project. Here, I added a bit of Soft Sky ink to the paper and then stamped the floral image using Jet Black Stazon. A soft and delicate look with a touch of black for elegance.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Petite Pairs
Ink: Soft Sky, Jet Black Stazon, White Stazon Ink
Paper: Soft Sky, Basic Black, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours DSP, Vellum Cardstock
Accessoreies: Subtles Candy Dots, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Soft Sky Painted Blooms Twine

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: