Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mason Jar Gift Set

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have a project to share with you today that I created exclusively for my Stamp Club members this week. I really wanted to incorporate the NEW Summer Smooches line not only because you can get it BEFORE the new 2012-2013 Catalog debut, but because it is a fun & cheery product line that I knew they would LOVE!

Take a peek...

I took a mason jar and created a little tag card gift ensemble! The envelopes were created with the Summer Smooches Designer Paper (125409 $10.95). The top of the mason jar was created with the DSP, too! I love how it looks like fabric! The little tag cards were stamped using the Bright Blossoms stamp set (w125495 $16.95 - c125497 $12.95) in coordinating colors. The Daffodil Delight Seam Binding is the perfect summer color for the bow, don't you think?!

All of the products are available now thru April 30th. After that, you will have to wait til the new catalog arrives!

Check out the Summer Smooches Products HERE

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: