Friday, April 13, 2012

Fast & Fabulous Friday!

Good Morning, Stampers!

It is FRIDAY once again! Time for a Fast & Fabulous project idea!

Today's project is a card I created using the Bright Blossom's stamp set once again (w125495 $16.95 - c125497 $12.95). I just can't seem to get enough of it!

It is so easy to use the bright colors for this stamp set because of all the coordinating products that are in the Summer Smooches Product Suite. I challenged myself to use different colors and this is what I came up with:


What do you think?  The colors are Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Baja Breeze & Peach Parfait. More of a "Spring" look. I added a few dots using the Signo White Gel Pen (105021 $3.95) for a little bit of added interest.

Have a great day!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: