Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Petite Purse Swap

Good Morning, Stampers!

The last two nights I have had the opportunutiy to spend time with my Stamp Clubs. I LOVE this time of the month because I get to stamp with some pretty talented ladies! Not only do they get to make the projects I have created for them, I get to see the projects they created with the swaps they bring to share with the group. I am always amazed at their creations!

Here is the swap I created for this month. I began with the NEW Sizzix Petite Purse (125606 $32.95). I simply cut off the top flap to create more of a basket.

The base has been embossed with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder (116824 $7.95) and rubbed with the the Whisper White craft ink pad.

I adhered the Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon (125570 $6.95) with liquid craft glue along the top rim of the basket.

The flowers were made with the Build-A-Blossom stamp set (w121923 $25.95 - c$121994 $18.95) and Blushing Bride ink.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: