Good Morning, Stampers!
There’s just something magical about snowflakes! Even though we don’t get much of the real thing here, I can always bring a little winter wonderland to my craft table with the Dreamy Snowflakes bundle!
The Dreamy Snowflakes make it so easy to create a beautiful winter scene, and I love that the snowflakes can be used in so many different ways—from elegant holiday cards to snowy scenes and winter greetings.
If you're looking for a way to add a little winter magic to your holiday crafting this upcoming holiday season, I think this bundle is definitely one to have on your wish list!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Dreamy Snowflakes
Ink: Secret Sea, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Secret Sea, Shimmering Stripes
Accessories: Dreamy Snowflakes embossing folder, Heat Tool, Secret Sea ribbon, Stylish Shapes dies, White Baker's Twine, Welcome Noel dies
Stamps: Dreamy Snowflakes
Ink: Secret Sea, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Secret Sea, Shimmering Stripes
Accessories: Dreamy Snowflakes embossing folder, Heat Tool, Secret Sea ribbon, Stylish Shapes dies, White Baker's Twine, Welcome Noel dies
~Melissa

No comments:
Post a Comment