Good Morning, Stampers!
(click to enlarge)
It’s time for another Paper Craft Crew weekly challenge, and this week we’re thinking outside the card!
Our theme is Anything But a Card, and I decided to keep things simple, sweet, and festive with a little candy cane treat. I featured this project at my Winter Wonderland stamp event last week. Fun for a co-worker, neightbor, classroom treat or stocking stuffer.
Our theme is Anything But a Card, and I decided to keep things simple, sweet, and festive with a little candy cane treat. I featured this project at my Winter Wonderland stamp event last week. Fun for a co-worker, neightbor, classroom treat or stocking stuffer.
Sometimes the cutest holiday projects don’t have to be complicated. For this project, I simply wrapped 2 candy canes with a piece of All Wrapped Up Specialty designer series paper and added a few festive stamped details. Great to have a few of these on hand to spread a little extra cheer this holiday season!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Noel Tidings, Scallop Christmas Cheer
Ink: Real Red, Secret Sea, Peaceful Pine
Paper: Thick Basic White, Silver Foil, All Wrapped Up DSP
Stamps: Noel Tidings, Scallop Christmas Cheer
Ink: Real Red, Secret Sea, Peaceful Pine
Paper: Thick Basic White, Silver Foil, All Wrapped Up DSP
Accessories: Noel Tidings dies, Dreamy Snowflakes dies, Basic Rhinestones
Stampin' Blends: Real Red, Peaceful Pine
Misc.: Candy Canes, Silver Edge Ribbon
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
~Melissa
Check out more ideas featuring this week's challenge:



No comments:
Post a Comment