Friday, June 28, 2024

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #298

 Good Morning, Stampers!


I'm C.A.S.E ing the catalog for this week's rubberFUNatics
Weekly Challenge! This layout caught my eye with all the 
little layering pieces. It's a great way to get in all the cute little
images of your favorite stamp set!


I chose the Birds Eye View. This set worked out perfectly
with all the little elements. Such a cute layout! I love having
the samples in the catalog for inspiration!


SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Birds Eye View, Simply Said
Ink: Craft White, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon, A Little Latte DSP
Accessories: Nested Essentials dies, Textured Dots, Timber embossing folder
Stampin' Blends: Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie

I hope you give this sketch a try!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: