Saturday, June 29, 2024

CWSF Weekly Challenge - Trim it Down

 Good Morning, Stampers!


This week, the Create with Stampin' Friends are trimming it down!
We are showcasing minimalist cards for those times when you need
a quick card or making large quantities and you need a more simple design.
We have some fun ideas to share with you!


I love the Spotlight on Naure for this type of stamping! The bundle includes
lots of different images which gives you lots of different ways to create!
I started with a large die cut circle out of a scrap piece of paper. This 
became my mask for the lightly brushed circle in the center of the card.
Once I brushed all the ink, I stamped the crosshatch image on the inside.
Finally, I stamped the remaining images and colored using Stampin' Blends.
Hard to believe there are no layered pieces of cardstock or designer paper! 
Of course, I had to finish it off with a little bit of BLING!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Spotlight on Nature, Simply Said
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Soft Seafoam
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Spotlight on Nature dies, Metallic Adhesive Sequins, Blending Brushes

Happie Stampin'!

What do you think? Ready to see more ideas? Go NEXT to see
what Connie created or BACK to see what Libby created!


No comments: