Friday, March 01, 2024

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #281

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

Thank you so much for joining me for this week's 
rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! I'm changing things
up a bit and altering paper clips! These are so fun!
You can use these alone or add them to a card or scrapbook
page. They are so easy to do and you can use up lots of
scraps of designer papers and embellishments! I
hope you'll grab some paper clips and give it a try!


Paper clips come in so many sizes so you can really have
fun making them and using them in so many ways.
 I happened to have a box of 2" on hand. I had lots of small pieces left 
from my Bright and Beautiful Memories and More and designer 
paper packs.  It's a great way to use up small pieces or a few 
left over embellishments. Star with a piece of designer paper and
fold over through the paper clip and adhere to secure. Then, get crafty! 


You can add them to a stamped or embossed card base, 
scrapbook page or use them as name tags or a book mark.
I'd love to know what you would use them for!

SU!pplies:
Stamps:
Biggest Wish
Ink: Berry Burst, Versamark
Paper: Bright and Beautiful DSP
Accessories: Bright and Beautiful Memories and More and card pack, Lemon Lolly ribbon,
Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, paper clips, Clear embossing powder, heat tool

I hope you enjoy making your altered paper clips!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: