Saturday, March 02, 2024

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Z Fold Cards

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!
This week the team is creating using a fun "Z" fold design.
There are several different ways to change up this type
of fun fold, so I hope we can give you some ideas to incorporate
into your own z-fold card designs!


I went with a simple z-fold design for my card. I cut the card base to 
4 1/4" x 11". I scored along the long edge and 2 3/4" and 5 1/2".
Then I folded the card in half and folded the top of the card backwards
along the remaining score line. 


Then, I just added some of the Les Shoppes designer
paper and some sentiments to finish it off! 


SU!pplies:
Stamps
: Lets Go Shopping, So Sincere
Ink: Craft White, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Basic White. Balmy Blue
Accessories: Perennial Postage dies, Lets Go Shopping dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Elegant Eucalyptus embossing folders

Happie Stampin'!

Ready to see more z-fold designs?
Go NEXT to see what Connie has created
or BACK to see what Debbie has created!

No comments: