Friday, March 31, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #232

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)


I'm so glad you could join me for this  rubberFUNatics
Weekly Challenge! It's a Simple Stamping challenge
which means for me, it's not simple! haha!
I find the simplest of stamping is hard for me because I always
find that I need to keep adding - layers, designer papers, embellishments, etc.
I think I got it this time - of course I needed a little bling! 


I started with a very faint sponge of Pool Party ink onto the
card base using a blending brush. Then I stamped the cherry images
and sentiment and finished it off with a couple of Basic Rhinestones. 
Simple enough??? I think so! A great way to make multiples in no time!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sweetest Cherries
Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Sweet Sorbet, Pool Party
Paper: Basic White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Blending Brush


I hope you try some Simple Stamping for yourself! 

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: