Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge #511

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)


We've layered it up for this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge!
There are so many ways to get creative with this layout - 
we hope you'll give it a try! Don't forget to add your creation 
to our challenge page!


My card features the Cheerful Basket bundle. I love that
it includes the craft supplies image! It gives me an opportunity to
create for my crafty friends - whether it's for a birthday, a 
pick-me-up or an invite for a craft date. I have lots of possibilities!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Cheerful Basket
Ink: Craft White, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, So Saffron, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Full Basket dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Basics 3D Embossing Folder, White Glitter Ribbon
Stampin' Blends: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

We hope you'll play along!

Be sure to share your project with us!

No comments: