Friday, February 24, 2023

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #227

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)

It's a fun Pick 3 for this week's rubberFUNatics 
Weekly Challenge! Pick (3) of the (6) themes and incorporate
them into your project!


I chose Baby/Animals/Ombre for this card but then realized I 
also added rhinestones! Oops! It's a pick 4 on this one! 
I created my own Ombre designer paper by rubbing Daffodil Delight
and So saffron ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using a 
blending brush. Then, I stamped the floral image all over the cardstock
using Versamark ink and sprinkled it with white embossing
power and heat set. The sweet Easter Bunny images work 
perfectly for baby cards, too!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Basic White, So Saffron
Accessories: White embossing powder, heat tool, White crinckle ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, So Saffron Stampin' Blends, Water Painter, Stylish Shapes dies, Blending brush


I hope this gives you a little inspiration to create with the Pick 3 challenge this week!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa



No comments: