Saturday, October 01, 2022

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - Pumpkin Spice

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Happy October! The Create with Connie and Mary
Team gearing up for Fall with a Pumpkin Spice theme today!


I am loving the Cheerful Basket bundle and always looking
to see what other images I can put into it. I was happy
to see that the pumpkin from Hello Harvest fit perfectly!
What do you think of the natural look? Do you prefer the
more traditional orange pumpkin? I like them both!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hello Harvest, Cheerful Basket
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Blender Pen, Leaf Fall embossing folder, Full Basket dies, Rustic Pumpkin dies



Happie Stampin'!

Ready to see more Pumpkin Spice ideas?
The team has some great ideas - take a look!
Go NEXT to see what Connie has created
or BACK to see what Debbie has created!


2 comments:

Gale S. said...

This is SO cute! I never would have thought to put the pumpkin in something! Off to see what else I have to put the pumpkin in.

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks, Gale! So glad you could join us this week! Happie Stampin'!