Friday, September 30, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #206

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click photo to enlarge)



I'm so happy you could join me for this week's weekly challenge!
The challenge is to create a card with letters and the Alphabest
stamp set is the perfect set for this! Ir's a great way to customize
or personalize a project - giving you so many more options!



I combined the Alphabest and the Hello Harvest stamp sets
to create the sentiment combination for this card.
I love how well the older products coordinate with the
newer products. The sunflower dies have been a Fall
favorite of mine and I think the Tree Rings are a
fun backdrop and compliment the sunflower dies well!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Alphabest, Hello Harvest
Ink: Soft Succulent, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent, Splendid Day DSP
Accessories: Sunflower dies, Water painter, Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder, Best Label punch, Silver Elegant Trim, Sparkle and Shine sequins


I hope this gives you a little inspiration to create with letters today!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: