Friday, August 26, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #201

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm so glad you could join me for this week's challenge!
It's a fun sketch that has a few options for really
creating a one-of-a-kind card!



I don't really do a lot of Halloween projects, but I just couldn't 
resist creating with these sweet little images from the Bewitching stamp set. 
I think they are great for celebrating October birthdays! 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Bewitching
Ink: Tuxedo Black, So Saffron, Craft White
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Gingham Cottage DSP
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Stylish Shapes dies
Stampin' Blends: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Oasis, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party

I hope you have fun with this week's sketch! Thanks for joining me!

Happie Stampin'!

~Melissa

No comments: