Saturday, August 27, 2022

CCM Saturday Blog Hop - CASING Lori de Groot

 Good Morning, Stampers!


The Create with Connie and Mary team is havin' a blast 
CASING each other! This week, we are casing Lori - I love her style!


I found my inspiration from Lori's post from August, 2021.
I really liked the touch of shimmer from the gold
paper. It really gave her card a touch of elegance.
I kept the same blue/green color pallet.
It's not a combination I would normally choose,
but I really love the look!




SU!pplies:
Stamps: Splendid Thoughts
Ink: Night of Navy, Mint Macaron
Paper: Basic White, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Gold Glimmer
Accessories: Timber embossing folder, Gold Elegant Trim, Water painter, Trinkets Adhesive Back Flowers

Happie Stampin'!
Ready to see how the rest of the team CASED
Lori? Go NEXT to see what Connie has created
or BACK to see what Debbie has created!


(click photo to enlarge)



No comments: