Friday, July 22, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #196

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

This week's rubberFUNtics Challenge is Simple Stamping!
It's never as easy as it sounds, in fact, sometimes for me, 
simple stamping is hard because I always tend to want to 
add lots of embellishments! This pumpkin from
the Hello Harvest stamp set is so beautiful, it really did
make it so easy to do! 


I just stamped the pumpkin and flowers using Tuxedo Black
ink and colored the images using Stampin' Blends.
Then, I added a simple sentiment on top using Whisper White
ink - NO embellishments! Amazing - I know! Clean and
simple always looks so classy to me - what do you think?
Give it a try!

Shop the Hello Harvest bundle in my online store HERE!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hello Harvest
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Whisper White
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie


I hope you will give Simple Stamping a try! 


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: