Friday, January 21, 2022

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #170

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)

Thank you for joining me for this week's
rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge! 
This is a great clean and simple sketch - 
I know you will create something amazing!


I had to dust off my Birds and Branches stamp set for this
card today. My stamp sets and embellishments from the annual catalog 
seem to get lost when the mini catalogs go live -  I need to keep
reminding myself to use them! Those sweet little Loose Flower
Flourishes add just the right amount of soft color and
dimension and perfect for Springtime!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Birds and Branches, Ornate Thanks
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Succulent, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Soft Succulent
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Stitched So Sweetly, Loose Flower Flourishes, Birds and More dies, Bark embossing folder


Have fun creating with this week's sketch!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: