Friday, December 31, 2021

rubberFUNatics Weekly Challenge #167

 Good Morning, Stampers!

(click to enlarge)


It's the LAST rubberFUNatics Challenge of 2021 and
I'm so glad you are here to join me! Pick 3 and get creating! 



I chose to go with Winter, trees and bling. I also threw in a
simple fun fold, too! I wanted to keep it basic so that it would work
for any occasion or event during the Winter season. 


Here is a close-up of the simple fun fold. I cut a 4 1/4" x 11"
card base and cut off 1/3 of the top flap. It opens like
a dutch door. Just stamp and embellish as you like!



SU!pplies:
Stamps: Time of Giving, Peaceful Moments
Ink: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Paper: Basic White, Balmy Blue, Basic Black
Accessories: Wintery 3D embossing folder, Inspiring Canopy dies, Black/White gingham ribbon,
Playful Pets trim, Blue Adhesive back gems, Tasteful Label dies



I hope you are inspired to create a Pick 3 card of your own! Have a Happy and safe New Year's Eve!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: