Thursday, December 30, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Thing December Blog Hop - Lots of Pun

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the December Paper Pumpkin Thing December
Blog Hop - Lots of Pun! The sentiments all have a fun bit of humor
with sweet little coordinating images that is sure to bring a smile to everyone!

The team is ready with some alternate ideas for using
your December kit. There are lots of pieces, so there are lots of ideas! 



When I first saw the egg image, I thought it looked more like
a flower than an egg, so I went along with the flower idea for this card.
I snipped the leaves off the cherries and tucked them in behind each flower.


This is a treat I created by cutting a banner from
the yellow gingham card. I folded the banner over 
the top of the package and added tear tape to secure - YUM!






Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to continue along to see more creative ideas
using the contents of the December kit!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa





No comments: