Monday, April 19, 2021

Thinking of You

 Good Morning, Stampers!

Today's project is a quick and simple card featuring the soon-to-be retired Rooted in Nature stamp set. I love the clean, natural and raw feel this combination gives  - especially for making sympathy cards. 


I started with Pool Party ink and blending brush to add a soft
hue to the background. Then, I inked the images and then spritzed them 
lightly with water before stamping onto Very Vanilla cardstock to give a 
watercolor look. Finally, I used a water painter with Early Espresso ink and 
added ink splatters and finished it off with a little Linen Thread. 
I'm gonna miss this set!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Rooted in Nature, Woven Heirlooms
Ink: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Evening Evergreen*, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Blending Brush, Stampin' Spritzer, Linen Thread

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: