Monday, April 19, 2021

Control Freaks April Blog Hop - Flower Garden

 Hello, Stampers!


Welcome to the April Tour de Freaks Blog Hop!
This month's theme is Flower Garden and I'm so excited as
I got some NEW products from the upcoming Annual Catalog to share with you!
Whether you are just starting out here or arriving from my
friend Cindy's blog, the team has lots of great floral ideas
for you to use for any occasion or event throughout the year!
Be sure to follow all along the hop!


I love adding a "pop" to my projects - especially when it plays
off of a black/white background. Here is the new Hand Penned stamp
set with the new Polished Pink In-Color. I created my own designer 
paper background by stamping the flower image onto the Basic White
cardstock using Basic Black ink.


Here is the new Color and Contour stamp set with
a "pop" of color in Highland Heather. 
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hand Penned, Color and Contour
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Polished Pink, Basic Black, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Penned Flowers dies, Scallop Contour dies, Highland Heather pearls, Polished Pink ribbon, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Parisian Flourish embossing folder, Blending brush
Stampin' Blends: Highland Heather, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Next up is my talented friend Connie! 
Check out her projects and continue along the hop here: 

No comments: