Friday, January 15, 2021

rubberFUNatics Challenge #118 - Scenery

 Good Morning, Stampers!

It's FRI-YAY! You know what that means - a rubberFUNatics Card Challenge! This week, create a card featuring a scene - your choice! 


I chose the Snow Front stamp set because it makes the
most prettiest, serene winter scenes - would you agree?


I made the card to look like you were looking
out a window - what do you think? Does it look 
like you are looking out onto a winter wonderland???

I first stamped the scene onto a Basic White panel. 
Then, I cut a grid from Basic Black cardstock
and snipped off some of the pieces
to create the appearance of a large window.
Finally, I adhered the grid to the stamped panel then adhered the
panel to a Basic Black card base. 



I hope this gives you a little creative boost for your
own scenery card!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snow Front, Heal Your Heart
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Seaside Spray, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories: Embossing Paste,  Palette knives, Best Plaid Builder dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: