Thursday, January 14, 2021

Good Morning, Magnolia

 Good Morning, Stampers!

I'm excited to share two projects with you today! I've combined the Good Morning, Magnolia stamp set from the Annual catalog along with the Ornate Garden designer papers from the NEW January - June Mini Catalog. I really like the look of mixing the old with the new!


I used the NEW blending brushes to color the flowers on the card.
I really like the softness it gives to the image. I started out light
and then when a little heavy in some areas to add some highlighting.
You need these brushes!



I covered the little plastic jar with some of the Ornate Garden designer
papers. The flower was created adding several layers of
embossed die cut flower petals. So easy! I added a Stampin' Dimensional
in between each layer to give it lots of hight and demension. 


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Good Morning, Magnolia
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Ornate Garden DSP, Golden Garden Specialty Acetate, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Magnolia Memories dies, Ornate Garden ribbon, Story Label punch, Basic Pearls, Blending Brushes, Ladybug Trinkets

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: