Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Storage Solution

Good Morning, Stampers!


I have a fun and super-easy storage idea for your Stampin' Up! embellishments. 
Head over to the school supply section and grab yourself some clear
zipper pencil cases and 1 1/2" book rings.


I separated my embellishments and
filled pouch one with my rhinestones....


one with my pearls.......


one with my adhesive backed sequins.....


and one with my enamel dots.....


Then I put them all together and added
the book ring to the top.
It's so helpful to have them all on one place for easy access.
You can hang them on your craft cart, wall hook or 
anywhere that gives you easy access to all
your pretty embellishments! Don't have a hook?
Grab a Command Hook and attached it to the side of your 
craft table! 😉



Be sure to visit us on Facebook
for lots more Dollar Store Stampin'
Up! Style ideas!


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: