Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #386

Good Morning, Stampers!


Ooooh! Look at this cute sketch challenge from the
Paper Craft Crew today! I wish I had the Stitched
Triangles for this one. It's on my wishlist, so I 
guess I will have to improvise! That's the great
thing about sketch challenges - it's your own interpretation!


Hearts worked! I love the Festive Corner stamp set.
There are so many different themes that comes in this
set. A good "bang for your buck" on this one!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Festive Corners
Ink: Real Red, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Plaid Tidings DSP*
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White Pola Dot ribbon, Stitched Be Mine dies, Parisian Flourish embossing folder
* Coming in the NEW Aug-Dec Mini Catalog


Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Be sure to stop and check out the rest of the
design team and play along with us!


No comments: