Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Onstage Day 3

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had the most amazing time in Las Vegas last week for the Stampin' Up! Onstage event! One of the things I most look foreward to is seeing the NEW PRODUCTS! I wanted to share some highlights of the upcoming products from the new supplemental catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure with you. If you have recently placed an order from the Holiday catalog, I will automatically send you this upcoming catalog! If you would like me to mail you a catalog, email me directly at : rubberfunatics@att.net. Finally, if you were thinking of joining the Stampin' Up! family, it's the BEST time as there are some exclusive New-Recruit Only items that you will want to add to your Stampin' Collection!










Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: