Thursday, October 17, 2019

Seasons's Greetings Swap Cards

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had the pleasure of participating in a swap with some fellow demonstrators this week - I 💓 SWAPS! I love the variety, the different styles and of course, the the time spent together doing what we love! This was the card I created to share. It's so fun to add "snow" to holiday cards!


I will share the rest of the swap cards tomorrow,
so be sure to check back to see!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Boughs
Ink: Early Espresso, Seafoam Spray
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Seafoam Spray shimmer ribbon, Seafoam Spray Scallop ribbon, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Classic Label punch, Beautiful Boughs dies, Basic Rhinestones, Snowfall Accents Puff Paint

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: