Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Ppaer Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #355

Good Morning, Stampers!!

This week's sketch challenge is a fun one!
There are so many different possibilities 
and the designers are excited to share 
their projects with you!


I took the center of the sketch and used that
to create my card. I've been focusing on the Holiday
Mini catalog a lot recently, but I need to 
be sure I have enough of the every occasion/type cards, too!
The Band Together stamp set has simple 
sentiments for all occasions  - just what I needed!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Band Together
Ink: Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Soft Seafoam
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray, Seaside Spray DSP
Accessories: Heat Tool, Whisper White embossing powder, embossing buddy, Aqua Painter, Pinewood Planks embossing folder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Be sure to check out all of the great designs!
Play along with us and be sure to add your project!


No comments: