Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #356

Good Morning, Stampers!

It's another great week for a Paper Craft
Crew Sketch Challenge! This week, the sketch
has been stepped up with a little more layering - great
for the more avid stamper. Of course, it's easy to 
change the sketch up to fit your own personal
style. That's the beauty of the sketch!


I tried to keep it as close to the sketch as I could.
I consider myself an avid stamper, but I do like to keep
my cards simple and clean. This was a fun one!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snowman Season
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic BLack, Flirty Flamingo, Let it Snow DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Heirloom Frame dies, Pinewood Plank embossing folder,
Real Red Stampin' Blends, Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends, Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' BLends, Red Rhinestones, Beautiful Boughs dies

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Be sure to check out all the different styles from
the design crew and play along with us!


No comments: