Good Morning, Stampers!
(click photo to enlarge)
It’s time for another Paper Craft Crew Weekly Challenge, and this week we’re playing along with a sketch challenge!
I always love a good sketch because it gives you a starting point for your card while still leaving plenty of room to add your own creative twist. This week’s sketch inspired me to create a spooktacular Halloween card filled with fun colors, playful layers, and a few creepy-crawly details!
The striped Designer Series Paper creates a bold background and allowed me to customize it by coloring the stripes in festive colors using Stampin' Blends. I then layered the spooky spiderweb elements and a cute little spider from the Web of Fun bundle for that perfect Halloween touch. I couldn't decide which sentiment to use so I used them ALL with a little help from the Three Banner Punch!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Soiree Saluations, Web of Fun
Stamps: Soiree Saluations, Web of Fun
Ink: Basic Black, Craft White
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Golden Glow, Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Spooktacular DSP, Frightfully Fun DSP
Accessories: Web of Fun dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Three Banner Punch
Stampin' Blends: Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie, Golden Glow, Blackberry Bliss
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
~Melissa
Check out more ideas featuring this week's challenge!



No comments:
Post a Comment