Good Morning, Stampers!
It’s time for another Weekly Paper Craft Crew Challenge, and this week we’re taking our inspiration straight from the pages of the Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog! If you’re not familiar with the term CASE, it means Copy And Share Everything (or, as many crafters like to say, Copy And Selectively Edit! ). The idea is to find a project in the catalog that inspires you and then recreate it using your own supplies, colors, or creative twist.
There are SO many beautiful projects in the Mini Catalog that choosing just one can be a challenge all by itself!
I found my inspiration on page 68. I love the simple layout but I
didn't have the supplies in the sample so I used what I had on hand.
That’s one of the things I love most about CASEing catalog projects. You don’t have to copy every single detail or have every product used. Sometimes a catalog sample gives you the perfect jumping-off point for your own creativity!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Web of Fun, Soiree Salutations
Stamps: Web of Fun, Soiree Salutations
Ink: Craft White, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Spooktacular DSP
Accessories: Web of Fun dies, Everyday Arches dies, Triple Banner Punch
Stampin' Blends: Black Berry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie, Golden Glow, Granny Apple Green
Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Check out more ideas featuring this week's challenge!



No comments:
Post a Comment