Saturday, September 12, 2026

CSF Saturday Blog Hop - Leaves or Trees

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Create With Stampin' Friends Saturday Blog Hop! This week's theme is Leaves or Trees, and I couldn't resist creating a card inspired by the beautiful colors of autumn. Even though the temperatures here in Arizona are still over 100 degrees, I love bringing those rich fall hues into my crafting room!


For today's project, I focused on creating a colorful background that captures the feeling of a forest transitioning into fall. The combination of warm oranges, reds, yellows, and greens creates a vibrant backdrop for a row of simple leafless trees. Sometimes the most striking scenes are created with the simplest images.

The background was created using a loose watercolor technique with plenty of splattering to add texture and movement. I love how the unexpected droplets create interest and give the appearance of falling leaves, drifting snow, or even a misty autumn morning. The organic look makes every card unique.


  (1) Add inks with blending brush      (2)  Add speckles with water painter
                                                      (3) Add speckles with Early Espresso ink


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Noel Tidings, Thanks and Giving
Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Golden Glow, Craft White, Early Espresso
Paper: Basic White, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Golden Glow
Accessories: Water Painter, Blending Brushes, White Twine, Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes dies

Happie Stampin'!


Ready to see more Leaves and Tree ideas?
Go NEXT to see what Connie created or
BACK to see what Libby created.

No comments: