Saturday, September 05, 2026

CSF Saturday Blog Hop - Favorite New Designer Paper

 Good Morning, Stampers!


Welcome to the Create with Stampin' Friends Saturday Blog Hop! I'm so happy you're stopping by today. Our theme is Favorite New Designer Series Papers, and if you're anything like me, choosing just one favorite is nearly impossible! There are so many gorgeous papers to choose from that make crafting easy and beautiful, whether you're creating cards, scrapbook pages, gift packaging, or home décor projects!


As soon as I saw the Creative Celebrations paper, I fell in love with its versatility. While many of the patterns are designed with the holidays in mind, I love that they can easily be incorporated into projects for birthdays, thank-you cards, and so much more. The mix of playful patterns and classic designs makes this paper a wonderful addition to your collection.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Pretty Poinsettia
Ink: Secret Sea
Paper: Thick Basic White, Creative Celebrations DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Dreamy Snowflakes dies, Basic Rhinestones, Hydrangea Hue Stampin' Blends

Happie Stampin'!

Ready to see more pretty papers? 
Go NEXT to see what Connie created or BACK t
see what Libby created!


No comments: